I am convinced that Mr. John's rejection from over 27 banks was the catalyst which propelled him. Undoubtedly, during his cycle of rejection John consistantly took stock of his approach, refined this delivery and renewed his commitment to persistently pursue his passion.
I encourage all aspiring entrepreneurs to view the video below about Mr. John's success and his personal testimony of practiced behaviors that developed into a silent mantra for success: Successfully self-branding the key to success.
- "You are constantly selling everyday [...]"
- "You are constantly selling yourself and you are being branded, are you in control of the brand that's being put on you? [...]"
- "You have to go outside your comfort zone, everything you want in life is right outside your comfort zone."
- "If you are doing it for money, you will always fail, money is a very allusive object, money is a great servant but a horrible master! You must do it because you love it!"
- "There's already a product here and they already need it" (YOU!!!)
- "Remember that you are the brand [...] you are the brand before anything else, people are investing in you and you have to be excited about what you are doing!"
- "You have to keep going [...]"
THE THREE STEPS TOWARDS ENTREPRENEURIAL SUCCESS!